A guide on how to find a measurable ROI with email marketing
Whether you’re just starting off with email marketing or have some experience sending emails, you’ve probably asked yourself about what types of emails you can send out that will get you a positive outcome.
You’ve undoubtedly asked yourself questions like:
- Should you nurture your subscribers with weekly newsletters?
- Is sending multiple emails each week too much?
- How can you send emails that will help build your sales funnel?
- What’s the best email marketing software for your business to use?
- What’s the cost of using or sending emails, when using the different email marketing tools?
In our e-book The Small Business Owner’s Guide to Email Marketing, you’ll learn about the top challenges with email marketing, and how to overcome them.
You’ll also learn about the types of email content you can send your prospects, in order to improve your sales, and how to execute these tactics.
Lastly, we’ll cover the following:
- We’ll teach you about the email marketing issues you’ll run into and how to work through them.
- We will educate you on the different types of marketing emails you can send your prospects and existing customers.
- You’ll finally know how you can measure your ROI from the different email marketing metrics we give you.
- And all for free.