We maintain your site, so you don’t have to
Once your website is launched, there are different aspects of your WordPress website that need to be maintained and monitored, so you don’t end up with issues that you can’t fix.
Here are some things to think about:
- Is your website being properly maintained, on a regular basis?
- Do you know if your website is protected and secured?
- If your website goes down in the middle of the night, who do you call and what do you do?
- Are you going to backup all the data and information on your website?
- Who at your company will proactively work to ensure all the stuff on your new website is protected?
- Do you have a plan in place in case you’re hit with malware? (malware is a form of nasty software that attacks your website; think of malware as germs in the air)
If your WordPress website isn’t properly protected from a malware attack, malware could prevent visitors from actually getting to your site.
You also need to update your websites plugins. What’s a plugin? With your new WordPress website, there are things called plugins that need to constantly be updated. (plugins is nothing more than a fancy term for a software update)
That’s where we can help.
With the BNG MAXPlan, you don’t have to worry about a thing. We help maximize your new website by making sure everything is running efficiently, so you can do what you do best, which is running your business.
Added benefit: we do the work for you.
With our BNG MAX plans, help your business by doing ongoing monthly work, plus give you actionable suggestions in order to grow online, using your new website.
Take a look here at our different website maintenance packages, to see which one works best for you. If you have questions about them, simply email us at [email protected] and we’ll get you the answer you’re looking for.